For 2 Serving(s)
- 6 pcs Strawberries, whole, cleaned and dried
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, freshly shaved
- 1 ounce Balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch Chipotle pepper, powder
- 1 pinch Sea salt
Strawberry, Parmesan Cheese and Balsamic Vinegar Directions
- Wash and clean the strawberries, let dry on a paper towel.
- Mix vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the strawberries to the vinegar mix and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve on cold plate. Randomly arrange the strawberries, parmesan cheese and glaze with balsamic vinegar.
This recipe is high in calorie intake and is a great taste stimulant with easy preparation. Strawberries have a known history of anti-cancer effect.