This recipe helps to improve bowel movements. It also stimulates the taste receptors with pepper and the tangy zest of the tangerine skin.
For 2 Serving(s)
Ingredients For the whipped cream
- 4 each Fresh plums, preferably ripe, seeded
- 1 tablespoon Aromatic bitters, angostura
- 1 tablespoon Raw sugar
- 1 ounce Heavy cream
- to taste Piquin pepper powder
- 6 tablespoons Whipped cream, ready made
Ingredients For the tangerine Confit
- 1 each Fresh tangerine, cut in rounds of 2 mm thickness
- 1 tablespoon Honey
Spicy Plum Whipped Cream with Tangerine Comfit Directions
Steps For the whipped cream
- Place the plums in a food processor and liquefy. Add the aromatic bitters, sugar, piquin pepper and taste. It should have a tangy and lightly bitter taste to it.
- Using a hand mixer on high, whip the mixture. Fold whipped cream into the spicy plum mixture until a paste consistency.
- Place in refrigerator until ready to use
Steps For the tangerine Confit
- Preheat the oven to 250ºF. On a cookie sheet, place the tangerine slices and drizzle with the honey.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until dry.
- On plate, place a dry round of tangerine.
- Place a scoop of the spicy plum whipped cream and finish with dry tangerine top.
This recipe helps to improve bowel movements. It also stimulates the taste receptors with pepper and the tangy zest of the tangerine skin. The whipped plum cream makes it easy to swallow.