This recipe is attractive because of easy preparation, cost effectiveness, appropriate texture, and the right temperature for the mouth.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 8 Egg whites
- 1 tablespoon Orange flower water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 4 stems Thyme fresh, leaves gently cut off
- 1 pinch Cayenne pepper
- 1 Papaya
Spicy meringue with thyme and papaya Directions
The day before
- Beat the egg whites to become frosty stiff (medium to hard pick).
- Add the orange flower water, sugar and beat.
- Fold in the thyme leaves and cayenne pepper.
- Place in a metal ring mold and place in the freezer. For the day
- Peel the papaya, clean the seeds.
- Use ring mold to cut papaya into rounded rings making the top level with the mold.
- Place the papaya on the center plate. Place the frozen meringue on top.
- Garnish with thyme and a chip of dry fruit.
This recipe is attractive because of easy preparation, cost effectiveness, appropriate texture, and the right temperature for the mouth. This supplies supplemental protein and fiber while stimulating taste buds.