For 2 Serving(s)
- 4 ounces Queso fresco,(crumbling cheese)
- 4 ounces Fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 pinch Tien tsin pepper
Pineapple and Cheese, Honey Cake Directions
- In a small sauce pan, place the honey and pepper.
- Cook on medium heat until caramelized (watch for bubbles).
NOTE: Handle with care as will be hot.
- Stack the cheese and pineapple one on top of the other three to four layers at a time.
- Cover top with the peppered honey. Allow to cool. • Garnish with fresh mint leaves
Pineapple is a refreshing fruit which for centuries has aided the digestive systems. It has a tenderizing effect on food and a helpful effect on excessive gas and abdominal distention.