Olive oil is a culinary and cultural legacy used over centuries and it is not only used for cooking, but used for health benefits.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 150 cc Extra virgin Olive Oil
- 5 oz Water
- 3 oz Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 oz Sugar
- 1 oz Gelatin, unflavored
OLIVE OIL GEL Directions
- Heat and dissolve sugar.
- add vanilla in the water.
- Bloom gelatin and dissolve.
- Add to the oil, while beating with immersion blender until smooth.
- Place in a shallow mold and refrigerate several hours until gelled.
TO SERVE: Serve in small squares.
Olive oil is a culinary and cultural legacy used over centuries and it is not only used for cooking, but used for health benefits. It carries large amounts of antioxidants that are believed to be good for heart health, as well as cancer protector. This recipe is used as a lubricant and cathartic to stimulate normal bowel function. It is used mostly with individuals prescribed prescription medications who will suffer of severe constipation.