For 2 Serving(s)
- 1 Mango, peeled
- 12 Raspberries, whole
- 1 ounce Dry hibiscus flower
- 1 pinch Jalapeno pepper, powder
- to taste Sea salt
- 1 cup Water, cold
Mango Slides, Raspberries and Hot Hibiscus Flower Sauce Directions
- With a mandolin, slice the mango in 3/4” to 1” slices.
- Place water and hibiscus flowers in a pot to boil for about 3 minutes. Strain flowers and discard.
- Slow cook the remaining water until concentrated, then flavor with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the mango slices on a plate. Add the raspberries on top, and glaze with the hibiscus sauce.
Cold dish with the main function to stimulate a sense of taste.