Much has been and will continue to be said about green tea. It is assumed since the product is no processed (not fermented or oxygenized) that the active chemicals within it, are fully functional. Flavinoids, proteins, vitamins.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 1 ounce Unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 cups Plain water
- 2 tablespoons Green tea powder (matcha)
- to taste Salt
- to taste Hot Pepper
- 3 diffirent colors of choice Colored peppers
- 1 packet Queso fresco
Green Tea Flan with Queso Fresco and Roasted Pepper Directions
- Place the gelatin in cold water for 20 minutes to bloom.
- Place on medium heat until dissolved.
- Mix green tea, salt, pepper and milk until well dissolved.
- Add all ingredients together and place in refrigerator until well formed.
- Roast different color peppers on the grill or the oven, peel the skin and seed.
- Cut the peppers in the desired shape.
To put together
- Cut the Queso fresco and tea flan in matching shapes and place one on top of the other.
- Garnish with roasted pepper and mint or basil leaves.
Much has been and will continue to be said about green tea. It is assumed since the product is not processed (not fermented or oxygenized) that the active chemicals within it are fully functional. Flavonoids, proteins and vitamins have medicinal benefits in cancer prevention, cure and detoxification.