The fat and proteins in cheese are an excellent source of calories. These are the building blocks of the intestinal flora which is destroyed during chemotherapy.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 6 ounces Feta cheese
- 1 pint Heavy cream
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 each Sweet pepper, bell, red or yellow for color, small juliennes
- 1 pint White grape juice
- 3 1/4 ounce Unflavored gelatin
Feta Cheese Ice Cream with Roasted Pepper Directions
- Mix the feta cheese, heavy cream, and add salt and pepper and place in an ice cream maker according to manufacturer recommendations. Place in the freezer until serving time.
- Boil the juliennes and grape juice together. Until nice color obtained. Add the gelatin. Place in a shallow pan and allow to form.
To put together
- Cut gelatin to desired shape and place on the plate.
- Add one or two scoops of the ice cream. • Garnish with mint leaves.
The fat and proteins in cheese are an excellent source of calories. These are the building blocks of the intestinal flora which is destroyed by chemotherapy. It improves a sluggish digestive system.