Dragon fruit is easily available in your local supermarket. The serves as a lubricant and adds needed fiber.
For 2 Serving(s)
For the sorbet
- 3 Dragon fruit, peeled and cubed
- Brown sugar to taste
- 16 ounces (1 pint) White wine
- 16 ounces Water
- 2 tbsp Rosemary, fresh leaves
- 2 Fresh plums, cubed
For the basket
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese. Shredded
- 3 ounces Cheddar cheese. Shredded
- 1 tbsp Coban pepper
Dragon Fruit Plum and Rosemary Sorbet on Hot Cheese Basket Directions
- For Sorbet: Mix the water, wine and sugar in a sauce pan over medium heat until dissolved.
- Add dragon fruit for about 5 minutes until cook.
- Place in a blender until uniform.
- Set in the refrigerator to cool for at least 3 hours.
- Place in an ice cream machine and according to manufacturer specification until done.
- Fold in the cubed plum and rosemary.
- Place in the freezer until ready to serve.
- Preheat oven to 350oF Place a silicon baking mat on a cookie sheet and make 3 inch flat circles out of the cheese and pepper mixture.
- Place on top of a glass mold for shape.
- Bake until golden and crispy.
When ready to serve:
- Place a scoop of sorbet in to the basket. Garnish with plum and fresh rosemary.
Dragon fruit is easily available in your local supermarket. The serves as a lubricant and adds needed fiber. This recipe will be helpful for days of slow lower bowel function