This recipe is helpful when you are having a hard time swallowing. Blimi literally dissolves in the mouth making it easy to taste and swallow.
For 2 Serving(s)
- 5 Yukon potatoes, medium size, washed
- 3 Whole eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- to taste Salt and pepper
- In a tall sauce pan, place the potatoes covered with water and boil for 15 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool down and peel off the skin.
- Mash the potatoes and add the beaten eggs, cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Continue to mash until well mixed.
- Add heavy cream until you obtain a semisolid consistency (with the paddle allow some of the mixture to come off into the bowl, it should drop lumpy but easily).
- Pass the mixture through a strainer and dispose of the lumps, only using the well-uniformed mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF. On a 9” x 12” sheet pan 2” deep covered with parchment paper, pour mixture in an even layer, about 1/2 inch thick. Place in the oven for 15 minutes. Bake until mixture is firm but soft to the touch.
- With a round cookie cutter, cut into servings. • Serve hot and garnish with alfalfa sprouts.
This recipe is helpful when you are having a hard time swallowing. Blini literally dissolves in the mouth making it easy to taste and swallow.